The WMX6 is the next generation in our VENGEANCE™ Series hard armor shields. The patent pending design reduces weight and increases speed of deployment resulting in high-speed protective GUNFIGHTER™ shields that allow rapid transition between weapon systems (less lethal, handgun and rifle). The Triple-V upper was designed by shield operators to aid maneuverability in close quarter combat. While compact, the design affords ample ballistic torso and cranial coverage. The WMX6 GUNFIGHTER™ features our patented VENGEANCE™ viewport which enhances operator field of view at extreme close quarters and is deployed by over 2000 United States Marshals as well as hundreds of state and local law enforcement officers. BlueRidge Armor, Legendary Performance, MISSION DRIVEN – PURPOSE BUILT
BlueRidge Armor Vengeance Series WMX6 IIIA Ballistic Entry Shield
The Vengeance Series hard armor shield has been designed from the ground up with direct input from federal law enforcement agents. Features include the patent pending VENGEANCE™ Viewport and the Elzetta Horizontal Handle system.The exclusive Vengeance Viewport maintains a wide field of view when compared to standard rectangular viewports while enhancing lower peripheral vision giving a clear forward view of obstacles and trip hazards.
The BlueRidge Armor WMX6 is a weapon mount upper shield platform designed for maximum coverage with a tapered lower that improves mobility in narrow passageways. Never has so much advanced technology been incorporated into a single hard armor shield.
• Size / Weight:20″x 34″ / 14.5 lbs. with Viewport
• Patented VENGEANCE™ Viewport
• Patent Pending Triple-V Weapons Platform
• Rigid CARBON FIBER Handle
• Large Single Curvature Ballistic Torso Protection
• Hybrid Composite COREBOND®
• STRUCTURAL Ballistics
• NIJ 0108.01 Rated IIIA and SPECIAL Threat Tested
• Custom COREBOND® LARGE FORMAT ID Lettering
• Integrated Handle/Lighting from Elzetta and Fox Fury
• Viewport Delete
• Color Options – Ranger Green, Multicam and Coyote
• Custom Sizes Available
Made in the U.S.A.